Rosie Oldham, Closing Coordinator – Licensed
Rosie began her real estate career in 1999 working in the title industry for four years. She joined The Bill Moore Team in 2004, having helped hundreds of clients with selling their home. Her knowledge of the escrow process and the customer's needs makes her a very successful agent with many satisfied customers. This kind of experience can lead to only one conclusion, painless transactions for her customers!
Rosie married Geoff in 2004. They reside in Sugar Land and share their home with two cats Peachy and Chloe.
Comments From Previous Clients About Rosie Oldham
- Rosie was always on top of everything and when I requested something I received it very promptly. Our jobs can be difficult at times and what a nice treat it is when someone does their job and does it well. -Ginger P.
- We truly appreciate the team at Bill Moore and all they have done to help us accomplish our goals. Thanks again. -Patsy G.
- I just wanted to write to you to tell you its been great working with you and Robin. Thank you and keep up the good work. Have a great day. -Adela M.
- I want to congratulate you on the professionalism of your employees with whom I dealt, namely Gretchen, Robin and Rosie. I truly enjoyed communicating with them. –Regards, Jake J.
- I can’t even begin to thank you for all you have done for us. You are so patient and kind and I know I got more than a little crazy sometimes but you were so sweet and reassuring. Thanks again for everything. You are the greatest. -Sincerely, Beverly F.
- Much of my thanks goes to the young lady, the remarkable Roise! She's a huge asset to you, but surely you know that. I'm very impressed with her. Sincerely -Kathleen S.
Need Moore Information? Simply contact us and we’ll answer all your questions!